March 31, 2012

Brooklyn Brewery

Just emailed so great brewers in that other part of New York (the one not as good as normal Unork and better than fairies in QUeenZ). I say this!:

Kirintlee drinkin' yer "Monster Ale Barleywine Style Ale" in Alberta, Canada, North America, Planet Erth and am impresst beyon repair!!!! You shud be werld famus brewers now! This very minit! So tastee! Like sucking the teat of Afro-dietee! I feel that I in Belgium, but not so! Not so! Not even close! You closer than meee! I'm sooo far from Belgium and soborniss kirintlee!!! I invite your to atend festivel in Alberta. Which festivel your mey asc... duznt mater! Al ar goot! Just liek your bear! I meen beer!! Barley soo beary tastee! Mayks me want to smach kebored! oIWJH[a[rwjpihoan from Alberta Aloha and brew more or die!!!

Response pending...

No comments: